1-8oz. package of cream cheese
1-Pound thinly sliced bacon 64-Toothpicks
1. Cut each jalapeno in half, length-wise, then remove the seeds
2. Fill each jalapeno with cream cheese. Put enough cheese to fill the jalapeno, but not too much
3. Cut the package of bacon in half, and then wrap each jalapeno, stuffed with cheese, with a strip of bacon, securing with a toothpick by pushing it through the bacon, cheese, jalapeno, then back out through the other side.
4. Grill over medium high heat until bacon is done.
5. The best way to grill them is to use a fish griller so you can grill many poppers at the same time, and turn them over with ease because they are clamped in the griller.