Posted By: The Smoker King
Number of Servings:
This is a great hmburger recipe I made last year on the 4th of July.
It is easy to make and the turns out a few delicious burgers.
2-lbs. Hamburger meat
1/2-lb. Swiss cheese
8- Hamburger buns
1/2-Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1-Tsp Garlic powder
1/2-Tsp Chili powder
Butter for buns
Grey Poupon or similar mustard
1. Dice onions then sautee them in olive oil
2. Dice Jalapenos
3. To hamburger meat, add sauteed onions, jalapenos, Worcestershire sauce, onions, and seasonings
4. Mix well by hand and form the patties
5. Spread a light amount of butter on each bun, and lightly sprinkle with garlic powder
6. Grill patties and toast buns
Building the Burger:
1. On bottom buns, add mayo
2. On top buns, add mustard
3. On top of bottom bun, place one slice of cheese then one hamburger patti, a couple slices of ham, one more slice of cheese, a few pickles, then the top bun.
4.Wrap in aluminum foil, and repeat for the rest of the patties.
5. Press down on the top of the wrapped burgers, then place on grill for about 1 minute to melt the cheese, and combine the flavors.